Monday, September 22, 2008

No gelato? Private nighttime rooftop tour of the Castello Sforzesco instead?!

Our Milan City Nugget for Thursday 9/18 was a private tour inside and on the roof of the Castello Sforzesco in Milan. I spent more time taking pictures and being goofy with friends (see below) then listening to the history of the castle from the tour guide... oops. But the few fun facts that I did hear were very interesting and I still can't get over how old some of these places are. So different (in a good way) from modern skyscrapers in New York City.

1: Me with the Duomo on the left and the castello tower on the right.
2: Katharine with a gun designed by Leondardo Da Vinci...."shooting"...Samantha.





My favorite picture from the evening is the courtyard with no tourist cluttering the area. Yay for being VIP!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so i talked to my bio teacher about getting out of the exam and i might be able to.. shes going to let me know in one week... hopefully the prices wont go up ughhh