Saturday, myself and five other gals decided to visit the town of Verona (aka the home of the story of Romeo and Juliet). What a beautiful place!!!
1. Cute area as soon as you enter Verona
2. The third largest Arena still standing
3. The breath taking view from the top of the Castelvecchio (Old castle) built in 1354
4. Me :)
5. Check out the toilet (or the lack of toilet) at the cafe where we ate lunch
6. Duomo of Verona
7. The Pope!
8. Juliet's Balcony
9. "Romeo, O, Romeo"
11. A piazza in Verona
12. Exhausted from all the walking and the blazing sun